Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 8 updates in 3 topics

jurb6006@gmail.com: Jan 26 09:31PM -0800

I need two different types, both PC mopunt and stand straight up. ?I onther words the board it behind them, not perpendicular. Can't seem to find them. Parts Express, CE, Speakers Unlimited, even Didgikey and all them.
 
On one, part of it is missing so I don't know what it said, like Amphenopl or Swoitchcraft or whatever. the other ones I have not pulled yet. I am looking for a place sells them with pictures so I can match them up. I don't want to order the wrong thing.
 
So who has these things. Boss is cool with me opening up new sources. And we need it. I got him into Digikey now which is good, but they do not carry those XLR jacks.
 
Who does ? Someonw does.
Ken Layton <KLayton888@aol.com>: Jan 26 09:52PM -0800

You tried Mouser and Jameco?
Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com>: Jan 26 11:04PM -0800


> On one, part of it is missing so I don't know what it said, like Amphenopl or Swoitchcraft or whatever. the other ones I have not pulled yet. I am looking for a place sells them with pictures so I can match them up. I don't want to order the wrong thing.
 
> So who has these things. Boss is cool with me opening up new sources. And we need it. I got him into Digikey now which is good, but they do not carry those XLR jacks.
 
> Who does ? Someonw does.
 
 
** FFS - stop being such a PITA scatterbrain.
 
Describe them properly and say what equipment they come from.

No dealer has every make, model and version of XLR ever made.
 
 
 
.... Phil
jurb6006@gmail.com: Jan 26 11:31PM -0800

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 12:52:44 AM UTC-5, Ken Layton wrote:
> You tried Mouser and Jameco?
 
Actually no, and that is what I was looing for. I have dealt with Muser a little bit but not much. I never thougbt of them for beign a source for this shit. I have never dealt with Jameco, I wil chec them out.
 
Thanks.
mroberds@att.net: Jan 27 10:57AM

> Parts Express, CE, Speakers Unlimited, even Didgikey and all them.
 
Try Markertek. They do all kinds of audio and video cables and
connectors. They have bunches of the cable connectors, but they also
have some panel mount and PC board mount connectors. Unfortunately
their search engine kind of sucks, so it might help to go to Amphenol,
Switchcraft, or Neutrik's page to get a part number, and then search
for that at Markertek.
 
http://www.markertek.com/category/XLR-Connectors
 
Standard disclaimers apply: I don't get money or other consideration
from any companies mentioned.
 
Matt Roberds
"humbled valiant" <nobody@nowhere.com>: Jan 26 09:23PM -0500

Here's a phone circuit I made to curb the relentless assault of creditors.
We can turn the phone line completely off from 2 locations, the living room
and bedroom. We can also switch between internet phone (long distance) and
land line (local). Then we don't have to use up internet phone minutes for
local calls.
 
http://www.stonetabernacle.com/PHONE_CIRCUIT.html
 
This has been working well for the past 4 years and the LED's haven't burned
out yet.
bitrex <bitrex@de.lete.earthlink.net>: Jan 26 09:38PM -0500


> http://www.stonetabernacle.com/PHONE_CIRCUIT.html
 
> This has been working well for the past 4 years and the LED's haven't burned
> out yet.
 
3/10 obvious troll is obvious
 
--
 
 
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
"hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net" <hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net>: Jan 26 12:11PM -0800

I have a fairly old Kepco Model 100-0.2M power supply with no output. Before I tear into the unit, I was hoping someone here would have a schematic, or know where to get one for free. The supply is too old to spend much $ on repairing, but I have a huge parts supply and hope to get it running again without spending much money.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to sci.electronics.repair+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No Response to "Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 8 updates in 3 topics"

Post a Comment