Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

"Miguel Giménez" <me@privacy.net>: Mar 26 01:56PM +0100

Good morning
 
When I print a page my HP Laserjet 3800n often picks two or more paper
sheets from the tray. I have been googling for this problem but I could
not find the magic words to get a valid result.
 
I suppose it is a cleaning problem, but I prefer asking before dismounting.
 
Thank you in advance.
 
--
Saludos
Miguel Giménez
N_Cook <diverse@tcp.co.uk>: Mar 26 01:21PM

On 26/03/2020 12:56, Miguel Giménez wrote:
> not find the magic words to get a valid result.
 
> I suppose it is a cleaning problem, but I prefer asking before dismounting.
 
> Thank you in advance.
 
One simple activity. With each sheaf of paper , before adding to the
hopper, bend and flick the leading edge of the sheaf along its length to
reduce the "stiction".
 
--
Monthly public talks on science topics, Hampshire , England
<http://diverse.4mg.com/scicaf.htm>
JC <Chipbee40_SpamNo@yahoo.com>: Mar 26 10:02AM -0400

Miguel Giménez wrote:
> not find the magic words to get a valid result.
 
> I suppose it is a cleaning problem, but I prefer asking before dismounting.
 
> Thank you in advance.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pCGj1NcNq0
 
I just did paper feed repair on CP1518, easy enough if you can get
replacement parts.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to sci.electronics.repair+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No Response to "Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic"

Post a Comment