Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Mike Coon <gravity@mjcoon.plus.com>: Mar 27 08:34AM

In article <r5i8ue$1s91$1@gioia.aioe.org>, me@privacy.net says...
> not find the magic words to get a valid result.
 
> I suppose it is a cleaning problem, but I prefer asking before dismounting.
 
> Thank you in advance.
 
When I recently worked on an HP Colour LaserJet 3500 I downloaded a
wonderfully detailed service manual from HP...
 
Mike.
"Miguel Giménez" <me@privacy.net>: Mar 27 11:33AM +0100

Thank you all for the replies.
 
I had the service manual; my problem is described in the jams part and
it recommends N_Cook's solution. I will try it as soon as police allows
me to go out and buy paper.
 
The paper separation pad looks worn, it looks like someone used sand
paper with it. I will look for a replacement in my company's retired
printers or a new one.
 
--
Saludos
Miguel Giménez
jozefstremen@gmail.com: Mar 27 12:19AM -0700

Others are
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to sci.electronics.repair+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No Response to "Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics"

Post a Comment