Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

JC <Chipbee40_SpamNo@yahoo.com>: Sep 30 11:12AM -0400

Trevor Wilson wrote:
> even schematics.
 
> TIA
 
> Trevor Wilson
 
not familiar with the amp and not an audio guy but:
15Khz sounds like switching supply noise? Bad caps on power rails?
JC
micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>: Sep 29 08:47PM -0400

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 21 Sep 2022 14:07:27 +0200, "Carlos E.R."
>> flat. BUT - you do have to have a working unit to learn from even if its
>> on its last legs! C+
 
>Good to know, thanks.
 
Yes indeed. Thanks Charlie+ I put it in my Amazon shopping cart for
next time I order things, although it's about $9 or 10 there and $5 or 6
other places with shipping. I've found other places to be reliable,
although harder to r eturn, but I almost never return anything and I
don't know why I'd return this, so I'm asking myself, Why do I even
consider buying from Amazon.
 
>I wonder, if someone could publish libraries of codes to teach remotes
>the "language" of some other remote in the library. Would save effort
>and time.
 
I had a long term plan to compare the 3-digit device codes that come in
various instruction to see if at least they are the same. But I'll
never get around to do doing the compare.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to sci.electronics.repair+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No Response to "Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics"

Post a Comment