Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 2 topics

etpm@whidbey.com: Mar 31 09:05AM -0700

All that know,
I have a machine tool made in 1985 that has, apparently, a faulty
circuit board. This board has EPROMs on it that I will need to remove
and insert into a replacement board that is coming to me. Aside from
making sure I am grounded to both the board and to the ground itself
are there any other precautions I should take? Also, when the machine
won'y be busy for a week or two I would like to get the EPROMs copied.
I could send them to someone but I am also considering doing the job
myself. I have other EPROMs of the same vintage that I can practice
with if I do the job myself but I don't know if this is something I
should try with the ones I really want back ups of. Any advice?
Thanks,
Eric
stratus46@yahoo.com: Mar 30 10:47AM -0700

On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 1:13:56 AM UTC-7, Gareth Magennis wrote:
> Now THAT is an amplifier.
 
> https://www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=PKN3PHASE40K
 
> Gareth.
 
Does it come with a bridge? Usually stories like this involve the sale of a bridge.
"tom" <tmiller11147@verizon.net>: Mar 30 02:44PM -0400

<stratus46@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8d119b10-de9e-4659-bc19-9fe19945e8a9@googlegroups.com...
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 1:13:56 AM UTC-7, Gareth Magennis wrote:
> Now THAT is an amplifier.
 
> https://www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=PKN3PHASE40K
 
> Gareth.
 
Does it come with a bridge? Usually stories like this involve the sale of a
bridge.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Those are vacuum cleaner watts.
"Gareth Magennis" <soundserviceleeds@outlook.com>: Mar 30 09:38PM +0100

wrote in message
news:493dba44-f20d-46a8-999c-b7ff4a4eeca5@googlegroups.com...
 
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 4:13:56 AM UTC-4, Gareth Magennis wrote:
 
> Gareth.
 
 
 
I think you're off by a decimal place unless the exchange rate has changed!
 
 
***********************************************************
 
 
 
 
Oops, so I am. Typo in translation
15 thousand of your US dollars will get you 20kW per side bridged, if you
have an appropriate 3-phase supply.
 
 
 
Gareth.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to sci.electronics.repair+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No Response to "Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 2 topics"

Post a Comment