Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 4 topics

robertodonno@gmail.com: Jan 31 01:44AM -0800

On Wednesday, 17 October 2012 16:49:23 UTC+2, Splork wrote:
 
> Need Teac W880RX Schematic or Service Manual. Could only find one that costs as
> much as the unit is worth. Any one able to help?? Usenet reply
 
> Thanks
 
What is the value of a Teac W880RX nowadays ?
 
thanks,
Cursitor Doom <curd@notformail.com>: Jan 30 08:35PM

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 15:20:07 +0000, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
 
 
>>Mike.
 
> Is it an attempt to draw a triangle that represents V = I * R,
> I = V/R, R = V/I
 
You cover up the quantity you need to know and derive it from the other
two left.
 
Why anyone would need a computer for a baby grade problem like this I
simply can't imagine.
 
 
 
--
This message may be freely reproduced without limit or charge only via
the Usenet protocol. Reproduction in whole or part through other
protocols, whether for profit or not, is conditional upon a charge of
GBP10.00 per reproduction. Publication in this manner via non-Usenet
protocols constitutes acceptance of this condition.
Fox's Mercantile <jdangus@att.net>: Jan 30 05:47PM -0600

On 1/30/19 2:35 PM, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> Why anyone would need a computer for a baby grade problem
> like this I simply can't imagine.
 
Two reasons:
1. Tubeguy already said he can't do math.
2. His internet sucks so he needs a local program.
 
I can this stuff in my head, but that doesn't help him any.
 
 
 
--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
WA6FWi
http:foxsmercantile.com
Adrian Caspersz <email@here.invalid>: Jan 30 07:55PM

> to avoid the dash to the toilet. But I am feeling much better today so
> I hope to find the time this afternoon to test all my probes and
> write down all the pertinent info so I can post a cogent message.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmUVo0xVAqE
 
--
Adrian C
siqihuang1993@gmail.com: Jan 30 11:40AM -0800

Send me the file please thanks
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to sci.electronics.repair+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No Response to "Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 4 topics"

Post a Comment