Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Prashanth Suvarna <66d28d2842b06e19426d2dc3fc1ab83f@example.com>: Feb 16 04:45AM

Pz note I hv the said board with me very possibly in working cndn.REV:C P NO:51000011-0004 9021.
Pz mail if req... Thank you
 
--
For full context, visit https://www.electrondepot.com/repair/umax-astra-2000p-scanner-chip-nr-needed-150793-.htm
Prashanth Suvarna <66d28d2842b06e19426d2dc3fc1ab83f@example.com>: Feb 16 04:45AM

Hi. Greetings from India. I don't know if my reply is relevant at this time but I Have the same board here with me except that the last numbers are 0004 9021
Pz let me know if you need this. I reckon it is in working condition as it was working last time I had used it.
 
--
For full context, visit https://www.electrondepot.com/repair/umax-astra-2000p-scanner-chip-nr-needed-150793-.htm
Keegan Major <keegan.major@hotmail.com>: Feb 15 05:55PM


>> > Hope the information here helps. Good Luck.
 
>> You are replying to a post from 2020.
 
> I Read the date on this (original post). It was reposted this week.
 
Except, it was not "reposted" this week.
 
You might have seen it appearing in some way as "new" or "reposted",
but that is because you are using the absolute worst interface for
reading/accessing Usenet, the awful google groups interface.
 
Resurrecting a multi-year old post simply makes you look foolish, and
this 'ressurection of old posts' only occurs with google groups users.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to sci.electronics.repair+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No Response to "Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics"

Post a Comment