Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>: Oct 01 08:10PM -0400

In sci.electronics.repair, on Fri, 22 Sep 2023 17:11:54 -0400, ? Mighty
>>> would tire me out quickly when I listen to people talk.
>> Thanks. I'll check the settings again but I dont' think it has Loudness.
 
>"Loudness" is a button on many stereo system.
 
I know but I checked and I was right. This one doesn't have it.
"😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅" <@.>: Oct 01 09:51PM -0400

On 10/1/2023 8:10 PM, micky wrote:
>>> Thanks. I'll check the settings again but I dont' think it has Loudness.
>> "Loudness" is a button on many stereo system.
> I know but I checked and I was right. This one doesn't have it.
 
 
If you have "Radio" preset, then use it. It is close to "Telephone", but
"Telephone" cuts out both the high and low frequencies. It's perfect for
listening to human voice.
 
These are the screen grabs of the equalizer in my computer. I have
posted them to a free image hosting site:
 
"Telephone" preset:
 
https://ibb.co/SmhMdWh
 
 
"Radio" preset:
 
https://ibb.co/f8r8qNv
 
 
 
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to sci.electronics.repair+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No Response to "Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic"

Post a Comment