Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 3 topics

Jean-Pierre Coulon <coulon@cacas.pam.oca.eu>: Nov 02 09:17AM +0100

We have replaced the floppy disk drive with a USB drive. Now sometimes, but
not always, the output file is only 1-byte big!
 
I use two methods:
1: key DISK, display to disk, to save a .78d-format file I have to convert.
2: key Output, ASCII, Ascii dump, enter, print screen, to save a simple text
file.
 
Am I the only one with this trouble? Of course I formated the new USB key.
 
--
Jean-Pierre Coulon
Jean-Pierre Coulon <coulon@cacas.pam.oca.eu>: Nov 02 08:22AM +0100

Thanks. I found a Panasononic BR 2/3 A battery on the bottom board after I
unscrewd the top board on the left.
 
--
Jean-Pierre Coulon
Ajowa Dansowa <ajowadansowa@gmail.com>: Nov 01 09:35PM -0700

How can I deactivate my General Electric fridge from demo mode? The model number is PS123SGMBKBS. Both the freezer and fridge side shows OFF and pressing any button to set the temperature does not work,
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to sci.electronics.repair+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No Response to "Digest for sci.electronics.repair@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 3 topics"

Post a Comment